HomeWell Care Services is one of the fastest growing home care franchises in the industry. We offer a wide range of non-medical in-home care, personal care, companionship and home maker services for seniors and other homebound individuals, so they can remain safely in the comfort of wherever they call home. HomeWell is committed to helping people live life more fully and offers special programs for fall prevention, post-medical care, and life-enrichment.
HomeWell Care Services has over 40 open locations representing over 105 territories across the U.S. The company has a strong pipeline of new agencies set to open. HomeWell has been recognized as a Franchise Business Review Top 100 low investment franchise and continually ranks on the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 list.
The home care industry is thriving!
- Low Investment
- High revenue to investment ratio
- Scalable with little additional funding (Multiple territories can operate from 1 office)
- Nearly 10,000 baby boomers will turn 65 each day over the next 15 years, fueling the aging population explosion
- In 2030, 1- out-of-5 Americans (72 million people) will be 65 or older
- 40% of adults 65+ need assistance with activities of daily living
- The average distance between adults 60+ and their family members is 280 miles
- 30% of home care clients are under the age of 65!
- The estimated dollar value of informal care that family and friends provide for older Americans totals $522 billion a year – more than Medicaid spending in 2014
- Founded In 1996
- Franchising Since 2003
- Number of Locations: 125
- Franchise Fee: $49,500
- Royalty: 5%
- Total Investment: $96,400 – $221,800