Always Best Care Senior Services Franchise Detail
Total Investment: $67,000 - $111,000
Franchise Fee: $44,900
Offers Master Franchises or Area Developer Territories:
Introducing Always Best Care
Take control of your destiny and build your future while making a difference in people’s lives – discover the unmatched opportunities at Always Best Care throughout the United States.
Welcome to the fastest growing Senior Care franchise system in the USA!
Since 1996, Always Best Care has provided exceptional, trusted in-home care, assisted living placement and skilled home health care with a passion for people and a commitment to the highest standards of care.
Entrepreneur magazine named Always Best Care the fastest growing Senior Care franchise system in America (2011 Franchise 500).
A One of a Kind Opportunity
You’re in the right place at the right time – more than 10,000 people turn 65 in the U.S. every day! The “boomer” generation has created new opportunities in every stage of their lifecycle, and as they age this dynamic will not change. Boomers have an overriding desire to remain independent and, combined with advances in medicine, they are setting the stage for unprecedented growth in home health care and assisted living communities.
- 40.2 million people in the USA (13% of the population) are 65 and older
- The US population of 65 and older will double over the next 30 years – by 2040, one in five Americans (about 81.2 million people, or 20% of the population) will be 65 and older!
- The 85+ population is expected to grow even faster, increasing nearly 150% over the next 30 years, from 5.7 million in 2010 to 14.2 million by 2040!
Source: US Census Bureau, The Next Four Decades, 2010
Always Best Care Senior Services is the most sought after franchise in the fastest growing, most recession resistant market in America!
Always Best Care combines non-medical in-home care, assisted living placement services, and skilled home health care to provide three revenue streams which all come from the same referral sources. More than 400 people per month are inquiring about acquiring an Always Best Care franchise because ABC has built a business model proven to stand strong through tough economic times. Franchise partners not only engage in the entrepreneurial lifestyle, they truly make a difference in the lives of others.
The smartest approach to your ongoing training and support
Always Best Care provides a powerful combination of both corporate and local support to enable you to navigate a clear and proven plan as an ABC franchise owner. Always Best Care has demonstrated proven success in providing this additional level of local response, proactive strategic growth and mentoring to provide our franchisees with a distinct competitive advantage!
Technology that sets you apart
Always Best Care technologies give our franchise owners another advantage over the local competition. The vast majority of similar in-home care services are non-franchise providers that do not have the financial capabilities to utilize the sophisticated technologies Always Best Care provides to our franchisees.
The technology we provide enables franchisees to:
- Run their entire operation with optimal efficiency.
- Capture additional revenue streams including assisted living placement, Medicare and skilled care.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer service with state of the industry quality control technologies.
- Recruit, train, support, retain and continue to educate their staff of care givers.
When you choose to become part of the ABC team you're choosing to become part of the best senior service team in the industry.
- Low start-up costs
- No medical or health care experience required
- Three distinct revenue streams
- Exclusive territories
- No equipment or inventory
- Extensive training
- Aggressive national marketing
- Corporate and full-time local support
- Leads generated by ABC
Note: At this time, Always Best Care Senior Services is only accepting inquiries from the following states: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, MA, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NM, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, WA, WI