Senior Helpers Franchise Detail
Total Investment: $103,300 - $142,300
Franchise Fee: $49,500
Offers Master Franchises or Area Developer Territories:
Would you like to own a business servicing an exploding demographic? The U.S. Census Bureau projects that there will be a substantial increase in the number of seniors between 2010 and 2030, after the first baby boomers turn 65 in 2011.
If you are a motivated individual who wants to build a business and enjoys helping people… we want to talk to you! Our franchise business opportunity provides essential senior companion and personal services in the United States, Australia and Canada. We are offering this excellent business opportunity to select individuals who possess the desire to own their own company and earn an excellent living while helping members of their community.
- The market for our services is growing every day and will continue to do so at an accelerated rate for the next 30 years.
- Our proven business model generates recurring revenue and is not subject to economic cyclicality.
- We represent the next generation of home care services, offering unique and specific services that not only do more to help our clients and their families, but distinguish us from other home care companies.
- Owning a Senior Helpers franchise allows you to give back to your community by helping others while providing an excellent business opportunity for you
- Senior Helpers on Fox Business Network: In a recent piece of Fox, Senior Helpers was one of five growing, national companies identified to be currently hiring. Specific positions mentioned were nursing assistants, caregivers, and community relations coordinators.
A Message from the Alzheimer's Foundation of America
"The Alzheimer's Foundation of America (AFA) strongly believes that education about Alzheimer's disease empowers caregivers. AFA has reviewed the Senior Gems™ training created by Senior Helpers and we encourage all families who are dealing with this heartbreaking disease to utilize this program as a valuable resource in helping to provide compassionate care for loved ones."
-Eric J. Hall, Founding President and CEO
Given the market and our turn-key model, our home care franchise business is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to get into their own business. We offer relatively low startup capital requirements and offer tremendous support by seasoned business professionals to help you grow your business.
Why Senior Helpers?
A growing need in a growing market
Just take a look at the services we provide… we cater to an aging population who desire to remain independent at home. Chances are you know someone who can use our services!
A proven, efficient and effective business system
Our business model is tried and true! It has been successfully replicated hundreds of times, and we are constantly improving it.
An innovative approach
We are the up and coming, "new generation" home care company. We’ve built services and process into our model that allow us to service clients earlier and retain clients longer – thus helping people remain independent at home.
An experienced team
Our corporate staff consists of business, franchise and home care professionals. We’ve spared no expense building a fantastic corporate team to ensure that you get all the support you need as you build your business.
Check out our territories – they’re huge compared to other home care companies. Why? Our goal is to help our owners maximize their business revenue, and we want you to have plenty of opportunity to do that.
A rewarding opportunity
Rewarding on so many levels… emotionally, personally and financially Can you think of another business that allows you to help people while building a potentially significant asset? Contact us today to learn more about our exciting business opportunity!