Comfort Keepers Franchise Detail
Total Investment: $83,060 - $114,390
Franchise Fee: $45,000
Offers Master Franchises or Area Developer Territories:
Comfort Keepers® - A Leading Brand In The Growing Senior Care Business.
Special Financing Available NOW for Qualified Buyers
- Expanding Senior Care Market – The in-home senior care market will experience significant growth over the next 30 years. In 2013 the market for in-home care is projected to reach approximately 22 billion, exhibiting a decade-long average compound annual growth rate of 10%. Few industries today can rival the growth potential of this attractive business sector.
- A Leading Brand – For over a decade, Comfort Keepers has established its brand as a recognized and trusted leader within the senior care business – a clear strategic advantage for our franchisees.
- Our Proven System — Well-developed operations system provides a framework for systematic franchisee start-up, on-going support and continued training along the growth curve.
- Opportunities To Build Your Personal Wealth – Comfort Keepers provides a framework within which franchise owners have the opportunity to create a prosperous future and achieve their dreams, based on their hard work and commitment.
- The Business Of Caring – Whether you have experience in the health field or simply want to make a difference in the lives of people in your community, you will become, like so many Comfort Keepers franchisees, a local leader who enjoys firsthand the rewarding business of helping others.
- Exceptional Support & Training Resources – We take pride in the exceptional support resources we provide in helping our franchisees grow their businesses:
- New Franchisee Training includes a comprehensive hands-on training program.
- Regional Comfort Keepers Business Coaches currently support local franchisees with everything from business planning and training to sales and operations.
- Business Support Center features senior level managers experienced in virtually all areas of business, including operations, finance, sales/networking, marketing, training, operations, IT and human resources.
- Sales & Marketing help you grow the brand locally. We provide sales and marketing support such as sales programs and processes, branded local websites for your customization, branded sales and marketing literature, advertising creative, and much more.
- Administrative Tools assist local franchisees to develop an organization that adapts over time – from IT systems and sample HR policies to connections with the top vendors and advisors.
- Companion Care services include help with things like light housekeeping, meal preparation, errands, incidental transportation, grocery shopping and recreational activities.
- Personal Care encompasses transferring, mobility, hygiene and other services.
- In-Home Safety Technologies provide around-the-clock safety monitoring with our own SafetyChoice® brand of monitoring system.
- Specialized Care – Many of our franchisees offer special forms of care that can include dementia care.
- Total Investment – $45,000 franchise fee. The franchise fee, total start-up costs and working capital requirements will bring your total investment to approximately $66,010 - $99,390.
- Protected Territory – Protected territories are based on general population, senior populations over 65, and average household income demographics.
- Scheduling Software – Every new Comfort Keepers® franchise includes first-year use of proprietary software for business management, scheduling and telephonic tracking of services.
Request more information on Comfort Keepers!